KARST| EXHIBITION OPEN CALL 2014
DEADLINE: 19th January, 2014, 23:59 (GMT)
KARST is announcing an international open call to curators, collaborators and artists to submit proposals for exhibition during 2014. We are particularly interested in projects that seek to exhibit challenging and experimental work, engaging with new ideas through critical dialogue and experimentation in contemporary arts practice. Proposals for new works, existing works or touring shows including, events, exchange projects and all multidisciplinary practices will be considered. Selected proposals will be provided with funding towards an exhibition production budget, in addition to installation and administrative support.
To submit please send the following:
1) Resume or CV
2) Artist Statements / Biographical info of participating artists / curators.
3) Exhibition Proposal. 600 words max, plus a realistic considered timescale of delivery and estimated production budget.
4) Support Material: (to be sent as a single PDF file) to include a maximum of 15 images, texts, video links, sketches, diagrams or other visualisations of the proposed project. Please send all materials in one zip file attachment to: proposals[@]karst-projects.org
- Early submissions of proposals are advised so additional information for shortlisted proposals can be requested if required.
- We encourage applicants to review our past exhibitions and view the KARST Gallery FLOORPLAN
- No Application Fee / Proposals accepted by Email Only
- Applicants will receive a receipt e-mail confirmation upon submission.
- If you have any further or specific questions prior to submitting your proposal please email proposals[@]karst-projects.org
DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: Sunday 19th January, 2014, 23:59 (GMT)
Notification Email to successful applicants: Friday 31st January 2014
MORE HERE; http://www.karst-projects.org/opencall